August 03, 2009

DN Column - Generation Gap

This is one of those topics I believe I may be wrong about and fervently wish that I am. Sources include the latest report from the Pew Forum on public opinion regarding same-sex marriage and The American Climate Value Survey, as well as a few others that didn't make it into the finished column due to space constraints, but had similar results.

Bridging the generation gap requires discussion

I've written most of the staff editorials this summer, but I haven't been posting them. They are the opinion of the newspaper as a whole and often about purely local issues. But this time I had a specific beef to pick and the editorial board let me run with it, so here is today's staff ed as well.

Media need to revise treatment of racism

Enjoy!

No comments: